Monday, September 10, 2007

George's Pearls !!

Its interesting ! Most of my favorite moments in my favorite TV show Seinfeld involves the character George Costanza.

Without tv and much of human presence around, Seinfeld has been filling my rare spare time, off late. I just realized how great it would be to have a character like George around ...

some of his dialogues that made me giggle at humanly impossible rates :D

.........

"I don't want to die with dignity. I lived my whole life in shame... why die with dignity. I want to be the only person who does not die with dignity"

"Why should I go out through the door.... the window is right here"

"I come from a great line of quitters. My father was a quitter, grandfather was a quitter. I was raised to give up"

" you know we are living in a society"

George - "It's like the pigeons have decided to ignore me"
Jerry - "you mean they are just like everyone else ?!!"

About picking up people from the airport -
" I can't describe the feeling I get from a perfect pickup... i tell you its a thing of beauty"

"Thick lustrous hair is very important to me"

when Jerry claims he is a bigger idiot,
"some respect please, coz' this is george costanza, the lord of the idiots"

"These pretzels are making me thirsty"

when his girlfriend is attracted to jerry
she - "he needs help. he is dark and disturbed"
he - " I asked him to pretend be like that so that you will find "ME" charming. You want disturbed?? That's how disturbed I am"

"Why can't I have a heart attack ? I'm allowed !!"

"Stress could be damaging to the epidermis"

Jerry - "Even a trained psychiatrist could not help you. You need professional care. you need to be in a place where ppl like Floyd did research with people keeping you in observation, talking about you and discussing your case exclusively"
George - the girl looked cute

about himself-
"people this stupid should not be allowed to live"

"So I started walking into the water... that day, the sea was angry my friends"

the song he sings for his answering machine
"believe it or not
george is'nt at home
please leave a message
at the beep
I must be out or
I'd pick up the phone
where could I be
Believe it or not
I'm not home"

No comments: